Thursday, August 13, 2009

Looking for an artist.


Well I think I have reached that point where I think it is time to do something dramatic. I am tired of the plain default blogger heading. I am looking for an artist that can do a full color image for my to head my blog. Something in a banner format with my Orc Shaman on the left and Troll hunter on the right. Personal tastes lean closer to comic bookie over anime. Not sure what the going rate for something like this would be, but i am willing to pay as well as put a perma-link to the artists work in my side bar. If you are interested or know an artist that may be interested please drop be an email with samples, I will send screen shots of both Shaman and Hunter for reference. Send emails to johnthediver at gmail.com

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment