Friday, August 21, 2009

Impossible Achievements


Hello everybody, my name is Skraps and I'm an Achievement Whore. There I have said it. it is the first step in the road to recovery. Even thought I love the achievements and i love seeing them flash on my screen there are plenty of other people with more than me. My problem lies in the fact that when one achievement pops up, I have the compulsive need to complete all other related achievements until I get the title, reward, tabard, or pet associated with it.

As I was perusing the achievement list this morning I came across one that I think must be the most difficult achievement in the game. Incredibly difficult in 25 man, and I'm pretty sure impossible in 10 man.

Earth, Wind & Fire.

How in the hell can that achievement be done?

No comments:

Post a Comment