Saturday, May 2, 2009

What is worse than working on Saturday?



What is worse than working on Saturday? Working on Free Comic Saturday! Since I am stuck here at work and am unable to take my boy out for Free Comic Saturday, I thought I would give a shout out to my favorite shop. Waterfront Comics in Suisun City California. Here is to you John, hope you have a successful and busy day. Bring some new readers/collectors into the hobby!

If you have never been to a comic shop, I strongly recommend you head out today and check one out. The worst that can happen is you get some free books, and hey. last time I was there there are tons of girls at the shops now days! Where were they when I was a kid and going to the shops?

After work tonight I think the Boy and I will be heading out to the theater to see "Wolverine" I hope Gambit is good as I want him to be.

Tomorrow or Monday after I have had time to try it out I will post my QQ or my QQ Moar post about the PvP portion of Childrens Week. This will be a perspective from someone that can't PvP to save his life. For some reason the people I am trying to kill wont stand still and let me throw lightning bolts at them till they die...and I can't figure out how to cast and move.

No comments:

Post a Comment