Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Friday Night, and I just got paid!

So it is Friday afternoon, payday and a 3 day weekend...except not really because I drew the Saturday schedule for the month of May. Really it isn't too bad to shift the weekend one day forward, I get to miss most of the getaway traffic.

So a few things. Had a busy week this week and didn't get to post a bunch of stuff so here goes.

1.) FINALLY finished Naxx on my Shaman alt, that has become my main. Although my guild does not seem to realize this, as they always want my hunter in raids.








2.) After finishing Naxx went back to Outland to do something I had always wanted to do, but never was able to.




I'm pretty sure this is how it went if the Outland bosses were real people. *Speaking as Lurker* "Ohhh lookit that neat little wormy thing in the water! It has been so long since I have seen one of those, I think I'll eat it! What! it has a hook in it! ow ow ow ow! Thats it I'm pissed! There are going to be 25 people up there to kick my ass, oh well beter get this over with". *Splash, Jump*

"Hey where is every one? Where is the "Hey Lurker, your Momma's 3 day old sushi" guy in plate, the Pew Pew people and the healers? Ohh look it is a little old Shaman all by his self! I think I'll eat him". *chomp*

So after that I just spirit resed and paid the repairs.

3.) Thanks in part to the Argend Dailys and some lucky drops and suckers on the Auction House i finally got Epic Flight on this toon. Let me tell you Herb Farming is soooo much easier now.








Dont think I will be doing any raiding this weekend as I am starting a D&D game on Saturday, I feel I am being a bad dad if my son starts high school with never having played a good old fashioned pen and paper RPG. So a bunch of friends from college and highschool are starting a campaign with me and The Boy.

Sunday I will try to pug some raid, and on monday the wife bought me tickets to see "Flight of the Concords" in Berkeley for my birthday, so yay! I will leave you with the first Flight of the Concords song i ever heard. Have a great weekend, see you all next week!


- Skraps

No comments:

Post a Comment