Thursday, May 28, 2009

Heirloom Items.


So I have been meaning to write a post about heirloom items for some weeks now, but I kept putting it off because I wanted to grab screen shots of my characters with the super cool shoulders and the Bloodied Archinite Ripper but every time I login to get a screen shot, I end up running some heroic (Halls of Lighting 5 times since last Thursday) or other. I will try to get screen shots today and update this post.

So after running 25 naxx on my hunter and my shaman 1000 times and getting decent gear pretty regularly I have found after buying the trinkets, because if a trinket ever drops on a run I roll a 2, I just stockpile the emblems. There really isnt much to buy (so I thought). I decided to blow about one hundred emblems a few weeks ago. I thought I would get the plate shoulders and axe to help my DK level through Outland and Northrend. What I found is not only does that 10% XP boost rock, those two items are prety much BIS while leveling. I have held on to some BoE drops thinking when I level up I will equip the because they are better than what I have. Well when I ding, so does the item! They just keep getting better!

Now I have sent them down to my baby ret pally at level 28. She is tearing through mobs like a hot knife through warm butter, and then there is that whole 10% XP boost.

If you have an addiction to Alts, and the emblems to spare I strongly recomend you spend some of them on these items, you wont regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment