skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Swine FLu...
I had a ham sandwich this weekend...and open mouth kissed a pig. Should I worry about swine flu?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WoW Blogs I read
World of Matticus
Warcraft Forever: It’s not the Death of Retail
2 weeks ago
Tank like a girl
Auswahl der besten Online Casinos ohne OASIS Sperre
9 months ago
Need More Rage
Spikes? Wut Spikes?
11 years ago
Flame Shock
Kam vs The Lich King
15 years ago
Shamantics
To Cataclysm!
15 years ago
Evasion-Fail Blog
Silverwind Refuge - HORDE
16 years ago
Rhabella's Rants
WoW Insider
Non-WoW Blogs
Engadget
How to check the temperature of your PC's CPU
1 hour ago
Fark.com RSS
The Tartan Army has returned to Boston. Can Scotland just liberate us already? [Spiffy]
2 hours ago
Slashdot
California's Governor Wants Worker Protections from AI. But FSF Thinks Kill Switches are 'Dangerous Precedent'
2 hours ago
Gizmodo
‘Barbie 2’ May Happen After All
5 hours ago
Chain Of Flowers
Just Like Heaven certified double platinum
23 hours ago
NOTES FROM THE LAIR
Damn You, NaNoWriMo! Damn You To Hell!
6 months ago
Temerity Jane
My eyeroll muscles are SO JACKED
6 years ago
Dodgy At Best
Why Spain Won't Win Euro 2012
14 years ago
Movie Reviews
May 2009 Movie Reviews
17 years ago
Brain Needed Space
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(62)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(113)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(16)
▼
April
(16)
Struggling with Post 3.1 hunter build.
Back to work Tuesday.
Swine FLu...
Busy night last night.
Look I'm Noble
How not to heal Heroic Azjol-Nerub
No raiding/very little WoW this week.
My thoughts on 3.1, post weekend edition.
SFGate
Happy Friday
The 12:00 pm break
So no WoW last night
OK I know I said no showing off loot but...
Can you tell I'm new to blogging?
Ulduar Dropped today
Welcome to ShamWoW
Who is this Skraps guy anyway?
Skraps
Fairfield, California, United States
I am 36 years old, work in IT played pen and paper RPG's in high school (no really! Who would believe that?) Father of two and despite all that some how managed to marry my love...the super hot dance teacher.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment