Thursday, July 2, 2009

This week's raids.

So this is the second week of Ex Obscurum's new DKP raids, and the second week I walk away with loot! It isn't much, but it was an upgrade, and I only blew 5DKP on it. I bid the minimum, and won, go figure?

Also got a few more achievements.












We hit the first seven bosses last night, tonight we are looking to complete the Antechamber, and begin the Keepers. Maybe before the summer is out I will be around to see the demise of Yogg-Saron. It is nice to be raiding again.

p.s. I also managed to make it through two weeks of raiding without wiping a raid. Although once last night I came close with bad totem placement. (like right in the path of a incoming patrol) That only killed half the raid.

1 comment:

  1. "I also managed to make it through two weeks of raiding without wiping a raid"

    What fun is healing if you can't get a wipe under your belt every now and then?

    ReplyDelete