Friday, June 5, 2009



As of yesterday my son is a High School Student. Ok not really, he isn't a high school student until the fall, but he graduated from 8th grade yesterday. The ceremony was on a Thursday, at 10:30 am. The only thing I can figure is they did not want any parents to come, because really who isn't at work at 10:30 on a Thursday?

The ceremony was short, and sweet. I learned why my son has such a good grade in English, and why he went out of his way to please her. I tell you, if teachers looked like that when I was in school...well I don't know if I would have done better or worse due to all the day dreaming, but I certainly would not have been able to stand in front of the room and present anything.

Well for all those students out there, have a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment