Thursday, June 18, 2009

3.2 Patch notes are up.


In before the QQ.

So I haven't even finished reading the patch notes, but I have to run to a Dr. Appt and need to leave work.

The first major point I would like to make is this...

"Any dungeons that previously dropped Emblems of Heroism or Valor, such as Naxxramas or Heroic Halls of Stone, will now drop Emblems of Conquest instead. Emblems of Conquest can still be converted to Valor or Heroism."

Wow. How many Ulduar guilds will be QQ'ing this week? All that hard work, and now Naxx guilds will get equal gear!

Well speaking as someone that has moved from hardcore raiding 3+ days per week to raiding once every 2-3 weeks I am happy, now off to my carebear noob life.

1 comment:

  1. Omg my guild and my husband have not quite QQed but have stood jaws open at the screen going "but but Blizzard said they wanted to tier the tokens..." I for one am happy. Getting competent friends ulduar ready does not force me to give up my scarce free time to run them through Naxx.

    ReplyDelete