Monday, January 4, 2010

New loot for a new year


Three weeks into ICC and I finally have enough DKP to win some new loot. Man DKP sucks when life gets in the way of raiding. But now that I have had some DKP accrued I managed to win two pieces if iLvl 264 loot. From Marrowgar this week I picked up Bulwark of Smouldering Steel, a BiS item. not only that i picked it up for a mere 5 DKP. Later on the guship battle I managet to pick up Althor's Abacus but this cost me the remainder of my DKP. Going into this weeks raid I will only have 25 DKP picked up at the end of this weeks raids. But all in all I am extremely happy with those two pieces.

p.s. I was in Pit of Saron this weekend and Battered Hilt dropped. I know it is a low drop rate item that is BoE, and damn near everyone can use/wants it. But you have no idea how demoralizing it is when two people pass, and you roll a 2. A freeking 2. Damn you RNG.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you rolled a 2, especially on something rare like the Hilt. I personally have not seen a single one, but I've only run the new instances maybe 8 times for the 3.

    ReplyDelete