Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What a long strange trip it has been...Well not really

Yesterday after a long and painful trip to the dentist I decided I had had enough of work and took the rest of the day off sick leave. I went home, had some chicken noodle soup and napped for a bit. When I was woken up from pain after the Novocain wore off, I took some Motrin and sat down to WoW for a bit. I soon found a group for Headless Horseman. Now as I have said before I hate the RNG. I killed HH at least 5 times every day last year, and so fat this year I have killed him close to 10 times per day. So that is close to 100 kills this year. Well yesterday on our last summons for the day he finally drops. I select need, one other person in the group rolls need. I see Skraps rolls need...2 Other guy Rolls need...67. GAH!!! This is the first time it has dropped for me this year and I roll a 2! See that damned RNG.

Due too a Epic act of Charity my trade window pops open, and I see the Squashling in the trade. So an act of pity grants me...

No comments:

Post a Comment