Tuesday, February 16, 2010

To Honor One's Elders

If you, like me are trying to play catch up to get the achievement What a Long Strange Trip it Has Been. You have spent the last 2 weeks grinding achievements. I spent the last two days casually grinding the Lunar Holiday achievement. This is probably the easiest holiday to complete, because it does not require the RNG or grinding or kills or anything like that. But it does take an incredible amount of time. There are a whopping 74 elders to visit! But the great thing is all the Elders provide 75 faction rep, for a total of 5500 rep for the holiday. After completing I have gotten Exalted with Thunderbluff, 1000 rep from Exalted with Undercity and 1/2 way through with Silvermoon. Some time in the next 30 days I should be exalted with everyone!

So now I just need to complete the mid-summer fire festival and I will complete the achievement and have my 310% mount and will put all this stupid holiday grinding behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment